Useful and easy-care porcelain tableware
Porcelain has always been a highlight of any holiday table. It has several advantages that distinguish it from any other kitchen utensils that's why she's so loved by many mistresses:
- Beauty, color, blue & white patterns. No one will argue that every porcelain item, be it a plate, a bowl or a teapot with a cup, is a work of art. All kinds of delicate patterns, monograms give porcelain pottery special uniqueness and originality.
- Don't be afraid to use porcelain pottery in daily life and bring comfort and holiday atmosphere to the house every day.
- Strength. Due to the lack of porosity in the structure of porcelain, this material is not amenable to aggressive acids and alkalis, present in food, therefore porcelain retains its original look for many years.
- Sustainability. Porcelain is an environmentally friendly material, so all lovers of nature like to use the cookware. In it you will not find any synthetic material, only natural: clay, water, and natural dyes.
- The Ability to keep temperature for a long time. The dishes will retain the heat of hot food or, conversely, will not heat up cold.
How should you take care of porcelain so that it may serve faithfully for years, and you wouldn't be ashamed to pass it to the grandchildren by inheritance?
- Strong dirt can easily be cleaned in hot water with salt and vinegar. Soak the dishes in the solution, leave for 20 minutes. Then you just wash it with a sponge and a little detergent, rinse and wipe dry.
- Sometimes it's a little inconvenient to bring an item with a narrow neck into an ideal look , for example, a vase.
We offer you a few methods for gentle cleansing:
- use the rice (exfoliates dirt) and baking soda (removes odor). Take ½ Cup of rice and ¼ Cup of baking soda, put them into a vase and pour hot water. Shake the vase with its contents well. Pour out, rinse, wipe dry. Now enjoy the pristine purity of the product and admire your own enterprise and dexterity.
- mix ½ glass of vinegar and ½ glass of water and pour the solution into the vase. Let it stand for several hours. Then rinse with warm water and allow the container to dry.
- a mixture of salt and table vinegar 3:1 will also help to cope with the problem of plaque. Apply the resulting gruel to the walls of the vase, wait 20 minutes and rinse with hot water.
As you can see porcelain is not just useful but also easy to care for.